About Your Stay
A stay at Black Hills Surgical Hospital is more like an overnight stay in a luxury hotel. We believe your recovery is best served by being attentive to your every need for comfort and relaxation. That’s why it is our philosophy to care for you as our guest – not just as a patient. By the end of your stay, if your expectations about a hospital are turned upside down, then we’ve accomplished our job!
Our Hospitality Staff is on hand to assist and provide you (and your friends and family) with various amenities at no extra charge. In your private suite you can view a movie from our extensive DVD library, or browse the Internet on one of our IPads. Whatever the need, our Hospitality Staff is here to serve you!
To better prepare for your stay, please fill out the form below if you would like any special amenities that are not listed below.
Standard Guest Amenities:
- Fresh Flowers
- Complimentary Bath Products and Toiletries
- Luxurious Robes
- Heated Towels
- Made-to-order Gourmet Meals
- Flat Screen TV
- DVD Player and Extensive DVD Library
- IPads and Internet Access
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Murphy Bed for Family or Friends
Upon request we can also provide the following:
- Food for a Family Member
- Fax Access
- Typing Services
- Mail and Postal Services
- Pet care* – If you are traveling with a dog, we can help arrange for boarding, grooming and doggie day care. For a list of pet-friendly hotels, visit Safe Haven Pet Resort or call (605) 415-4123.
* Service available for a fee.
Questions About Your Stay? If you have any further requests or questions, please contact our Guest Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (605) 721-4700 / 1 (800) 818-1890.